1. What is a Paulée?
La Paulée is a series of events celebrating the wines and winemakers of Burgundy, alternating yearly between New York and San Francisco. The event takes its name from the traditional post-harvest celebration, La Paulée de Meursault, where guests and winemakers bring wines to share with each other. La Paulée has been called the world's largest BYO celebration. For more information, please visit our History Section.
2. What is the dress code for Paulée Events?
All daytime events are business casual. For nighttime events, business/cocktail attire is preferred.
3. Do you issue refunds?
La Paulée does not issue ticket refunds. We would be more than happy to transfer your ticket to someone else to attend in your place; please contact Justine Puaud at email@example.com or 212-625-2519 to do so.
4. What type of wine should I bring to the Gala Dinner?
Burgundy. There are no rules within this category. Some guests may choose to organize a theme with other attendees in order to taste different vintages of the same appellation, different appellations of the same vintage, the variations are endless!
5. How much wine should I bring to the Gala Dinner?
Our guests range from bringing one special bottle to many, so there is no easy answer to this question. We do think it is worth noting that the atmosphere at the Gala Dinner is one of conviviality and sharing.
6. I am a food/wine journalist. Whom should I contact for more information about the event?
7. I am interested in volunteering at the event. Do you accept volunteer requests?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at La Paulee. All staffing for La Paulee is handled internally. You may send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. I am interested in working as a sommelier for the event. Whom should I contact for more information?
Thank you for your interest in working as a sommelier at La Paulee. Event founder Daniel Johnnes works with our Chef Sommeliers to manage the team of sommeliers for our events. Please send inquiries to email@example.com.
9. My company is interested in partnering with La Paulée as a sponsor. Whom should I contact for more information?
Thank you for your interest in partnering with La Paulée. Please contact Jaime Dutton by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information about sponsorship.
10. I am the Beverage Director at a restaurant in New York/San Francisco and am interested in participating in Burgundy Week. How can I obtain more information?
We are delighted by the response to La Paulée Burgundy Week and are happy to see our campaign grow even further. For information about how you can participate, please contact Justine Puaud by emailing email@example.com
11. Je suis un(e) vigneron(ne) en Bourgogne qui aimerait participer a La Paulée. Comment selectionnez-vous les domaines participants?
Daniel Johnnes selectionne les domaines participants chaque année. Si vous aimeriez prendre contact avec Daniel à ce-sujet, veuillez telephoner au bureau à +1.212.625.2519.